“Let’s go crazy…”
It’s friday. I’m going to ramble a bit…
While most of the world will be enjoying a night on the town, my head [||] will be buried in research material for my screenplay. I might throw a couple hours in my schedule for a good movie or something, but other than that, I’m grindin’ all weekend. So enjoy your Mojito, and smash that drunk chickenhead for me, because there’s a lot of money out there…..somebody’s gotta make it.
Some interesting things you may wanna check out:
– Over at Say Werd, the homie BKScribe has a pre-GRODT interview he conducted with Curtis Jackson
– If you were into 90’s High School comedies like me, then peep Reymundo Segundo Telemundo’s latest post
– A woman who shot her husband says that her sentencing wasn’t long enough
– Surprisingly, more cheating in sports
– Greg Oden is officially a Portland Trailblazer
Enjoy your weekend.